How to Bake Cookies
Cookies are one of everyone's favorite deserts, right? They're sweet, and they're a good snack to eat with your friends!
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoons hot water
- 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- Bring all of your ingredients together in one place. This will make it easier to find things.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Get a bowl and a mixing spoon
- In the bowl put in the butter,white sugar, and brown sugar.Then stir until it's smoothe.
- In that same bowl, beat in the eggs one at a time.
- Stir in the vanilla extract
- Then in a separate bowl, dissolve the baking soda with hot water.
- After it's dissolved, put it in the first bowl.
- Add in salt.
- Stir in flour, chocolate chips, and the nuts.
- Now on the ungreased pans, drop large spoonful of the mix.
- Bake for about 10 minutes in the preheated oven, or until the edge is nicely browned
Original recipe came from :https://www.allrecipes.com